Ready to Install
Made to Order
Features & Benefits
- Reinforced proprietary aluminum corner gussets allow horizontal spans up to 12’ and heights up to 14’ (per door)
- Various hinge and hardware designs can retrofit to your existing posts or walls, or incorporate into a complete Covrit® surround
- Powder coated all-aluminum frames and attractive no maintenance door infills
- Hardware choices range from simple drop bolts to a full range of hardware and handles
- Hinge offerings include Hold Open Pipe Hinges, along with our proprietary adjustment slots for perfect door alignment on out of square posts and walls
Decorative Walls and Gates
Courtyards, Walkways and Gardens
Condominium Patio Partitions
Portable Restrooms Surrounds
Residential AC Systems
Hot Tub Surrounds
GATE STYLES | METAL SERIES
- PERFORATED METAL
- 7.2 RIB METAL
- RIB PERFORATED METAL
METAL SERIES SPECS
- Structural material thickness varies depending on infill choice.
- Typical 7.2 Rib Metal Panels – .040, .050 precoated aluminum or 24ga powder coated steel
- Typical Perforated Metal Panels – .063 aluminum, 1/8” holes, ¼” staggered centers, 23% open area
GATE STYLES | SLAT SERIES
- 4″ VERTICAL SLAT
- 6″ VERTICAL SLAT
- 4″ HORIZONTAL SLAT
- 6″ HORIZONTAL SLAT
SLAT WALL SPECS
- Powder coated aluminum slats
- 1”x 4” – .080 Wall thickness
- 1”x 6” – .100 Wall thickness
- 6063 T6 Aluminum
- 4000 Series powder coat
GATE STYLES | PVC SERIES
- MUIR WOODS
PVC SERIES SPECS
- Woodgrain surface 2 sided planks are 1” thick 100% cellular PVC
- Woodgrain surface 1 sided planks are 1” thick composite LLDPE
FINISHED SURFACE 2 SIDES
FINISHED SURFACE 1 SIDE
- Slate Gray
- English Walnut
- Weathered Teak
GATE STYLES | MILLED PVC/ACRYLICAP® ABS
- 7.2 RIB ACRYLICAP
- POTOMAC (PVC)
- FLAGSTAFF (PVC)
ACRYLICAP ABS/MILLED PVC SERIES SPECS
- Acrylicap uses .187 acrylic-capped ABS for UV protection
- Milled PVC uses .750” 100% PVC sheet with .063” aluminum backer plate
Milled PVC and Acrylicap panels are available in 13 standard colors. Need a custom color? Provide a Sherwin Williams or PMS code and we can color match.
- Cypress Moss
- Forest Green
- Shadow Gray
- Slate Gray
- Dark Bronze
- Ranchero Red
- Mansard Brown
POST & FRAME
INTEGRATED GATE POST
Material: 6005-T5 AL Alloy
Nominal Wall Thickness: 0.125
Width: 5.5″ square
Height: 120″ maximum
Base Plate: 0.5″ aluminum plate, welded to post, includes pre-drilled mounting holes
STANDARD GATE POST
Material: Schedule 40 Steel Pipe (round)
Nominal Wall Thickness: 0.258″
Height: 168″ maximum
Base Plate: 0.5″ thick, 8.75″ x 8.75″ steel plate welded to post, includes 3/4″ pre-drilled mounting holes to receive 5/8″ bolt
Material: 6005-T5 AL alloy
Nominal Wall Thickness: 0.80″
Gate Rail Width: 2″
Gate Rail Height: 3.125″
Gate Rail Weight: Approximately 1lb per linear ft
MOLD RESISTANCE FEATURES
Our products are resistant to mold and mildew growth. Industry standard testing method ASTM D5590/ASTM G21 measured a zero fungal growth value.
The most common post colors are shown here. Need a custom color? Provide a Sherwin Williams or PMS code and we can color match.
- Textured Black
- City Textured Green
- City Textured Brown
- Textured Nighthawk
ToughGate™ Enhancements & Accessories
Our color matched, lockable latches are designed for years of maintenance free use.
All ToughGate and Covrit handles and hardware are powder coated and color-matched to the coordinating gate frame for superior aesthetics.
This sleek and smooth ergonomically improved handle is the standard gate handle for Covrit and ToughGate products. The Bridge handle is a powder-coated aluminum, offering a resilient finish for UV and weather resistance.
Modern and edgy, this corrosion-resistant handle features a powder coated, anodized aluminum construction for superior durability and longevity.
Elegant and stylish, the Classic handle is ready to give an impressive new look to any project. A high quality, heavy duty option, this handle features a powder coated, zinc die cast construction.
Standard Drop Pins
An important an often-overlooked gate accessory, drop pins hold your gates open when needed and closed when you don’t. We provide heavy duty durable, ½” stainless steel pins, with adjustable mounting hardware.
Tip – remember to check the drop pin hole regularly. The drop pin performs best if the hole remains cleaned out, ensuring full engagement of the pin.
Liftmaster provides a reliable and high performing gate opener that integrates well with our ToughGate solutions. A commitment to quality and a warranty that they stand behind, makes Liftmaster a great compliment to our gate system. Check out Liftmaster openers.
Adding cutouts or decorative elements to your enclosure or gates is as much about design as it is function. A cutout can provide visual interest to a wall section or gate and also create a view port for security purposes, or ventilation for enclosed equipment. Our team loves the unique ideas that architects and designers have come up with. Share your idea with our team, we’re up for the challenge.